- A minimum 6 to 8 years of successfully design, deploy and evolve ETL solutions to meet business requirements using Informatica ETL tool 9.1v+/10, Oracle, Cognos (or any other Comparable product)
- Resolving batch and real-time job failures and performance issues using analysis and development skills.
- Coordinate with development teams on improving patterns for supportability.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Demonstrated experience in data warehousing – including dimensional data modeling, fact and dimension tables, physical and logical data modeling.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards, and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
- Should have good exposure to complex transformations including Unions, Routers, Normalizers, and custom calculated fields, Slowly Changing Dimensions using ETL Informatica 9.1v+/10.
- Proficient in Data Warehousing concepts Star/Snowflake schemas Dimensional tables (Type 1, Type 2).
- Should have good exposure to RDBMS: Oracle 11 g / Oracle 12 c programming skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with full lifecycle development methodologies and Production Support standards and procedures.
- Knowledge on IBM Cognos 10/11 (or) any Reporting tool and Microsoft Share Point 2010/2016 would be an added advantage
Familiarity with database development tools such as Oracle SQL Developer (or) SQL Plus.
- Familiarity with processes and execution of deployments
- Good knowledge in networking/server administration to ensure, that we have a correct configuration of the system landscape (e.g. siteminder, Cognos, Informatica, …)
About Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI), headquartered in Bengaluru, India, was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We started with a focus on topics ranging from CAD, CAE and IT programming for all of the group’s business units.