This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. The person should have customer-facing experience for not less than 6 months.
Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on BYJU’s unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
1. Should be a graduate
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1. You can earn up to 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 day fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, that’s not a surprise. Go big or go home! (to be honest, it’s easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks, and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination, and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest with your work).
Things that will make you immediately stand out :
1. Effective Communication and quick witness.
2. Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
3. Must have a keen interest in education and mentoring students.
4. Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.