- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Responsible for coordinating with the existing clients of the company and maintaining accurate records.
- Updating clients about the changes in product and new product launch.
- Meeting the existing clients.
- Solving the problem and queries of existing clients.
- Searching for new clients and establishing new business.
- Ability to interact and acquire new clients (colleges) through business development activities and maintain existing clients.
- Coordination with various stakeholders.
- Contacting potential clients via email/ phone to establish rapport and setup meetings.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Need to Travel.
- Decent Communication, Interpersonal Skills.
- Basic knowledge of the Education industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MBA/Any Degree
Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tell Group
Tell Group is a boutique, next-generation financial services company founded in 2015. We are a team of financial industry experts with a shared vision developed through many years of common experience and collaboration.