Arcesium seeks a highly skilled Product Support Consultant to join the Product Consulting team. As a member of this global team, this individual will be responsible for providing premium first line support to Arcesium’s clients.
– Serve as a primary contact for clients seeking help and providing them with an excellent support experience:
o Address end usage inquiries and ensure a timely response to clients
o Assist colleagues with tackling complex inquiries and technically advanced questions
o Troubleshoot and document L1 support for API usage inquiries
o Work with L2 support teams to escalate technical issues while providing clients with prompt and clear communication, as well as continuously managing their expectations
o Support, monitor, and prioritize clients’ day-to-day deliverables to fulfill service level agreements with each client
– Identify technical processes and support tasks that can be transitioned to the team and augment its L1 support scope
– Analyze recurring problems and areas for process improvement to develop further operational efficiencies
– The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience
– They will have an exceptional ability to communicate, troubleshoot, and resolve all types of client issues
– A strong domain knowledge of financial instruments and the trading life cycle is a must
– Experience in client support or consulting and a good understanding of the software support function in fintech is highly preferred
– Additionally, the individual should be hands-on and have a can-do attitude and a dedicated client-service mentality
– They should be a team player and exhibit flexibility and versatility in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
– Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills are necessary
– A bachelor’s degree as well as a strong record of academic and professional achievement are required
In accordance with our standard procedure for processing applications for employment, candidate resumes and associated information may be sent to Arcesium affiliates in the United States, India, the United Kingdom, and possibly other locations where Arcesium or its affiliates maintain offices. Please note, applicants will be considered for employment opportunities only in those countries in which they have expressed interest. Arcesium will use reasonable care to maintain the confidentiality of applicant information and will not disclose it to any unaffiliated third party unless expressly requested or authorized by the applicant, or in a judicial, legislative, or administrative investigation or proceeding or to a government or other regulatory agency.
Arcesium and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other category protected by law. Note that for us, this is more than just a legal boilerplate. We are genuinely committed to these principles, which form an important part of our corporate culture, and are eager to hear from extraordinarily well qualified individuals having a wide range of backgrounds and personal characteristics.